This poem is an excerpt from my book, “Wild Writers: The Animal World’s Greatest Poets”.
It’s time to samba,
To dance with a black mamba.
We’re done; I bit you.
Published by Andrew Blitman
Andrew Blitman is a poet and artist who is also the webmaster of this blog. He is the published author of 13 books, including "Birthright 2012: A Voyage into the Heart and Soul of Israel" and the "Wild Writers" Series. He can be reached at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org View all posts by Andrew Blitman
Top Posts & Pages
- My Books
- On the Golden Age of Sharks
- Community Conversations: Let's Meet Amy Kratish!
- Celebrity Portrait Showcase
- Self-Portrait Series Project - 2021
- 150 Pokémon: A Virtual WordPress Painting Exhibit
- On the Evolutionary History of Billfish
- The Way I Love
- Off Topic: The Science and Plight of Beluga Sturgeon
Social Media Pages
Copyright Andrew Blitman 2022. All rights reserved.